Monday, July 15, 2013

3x5

 
 
 
How Far Along Am I?
15 weeks. That's just madness.
 
Baby Is the Size Of?
 
Averaging 4 inches and 2.5 ounces! Yikes!
 
Maternity Clothes?
This week, my tummy grew almost a full 2 inches, so my recent struggle with maternity pants is becoming less and less obvious. While I still prefer my leggings and sweats, my maternity jeans are beginning to fit better once again and I can finally ditch that stupid Bella Band. Thank goodness!
 
Stretch Marks?
You hold your tongue!
 
Sleep?
I'm still struggling with insomnia and discomfort, so sleep is a rare commodity. I wish I could say it was getting better...but no.
 
Best Moment of the Week?
By far, the best moment of my week was standing in a shaded lake cove fishing with my sister and my father.
 
 
 
Miss Anything?
Soooo many things.
Sleep. Rum and coke by a campfire. A back that doesn't hurt. Running.
 
Movement?
Noodle moved around a lot this week. While we were walking around a National Park this last weekend, I tried to let Mister feel it...but he doesn't think he did. Soon!
 
Food Cravings?
The only thing that really stands out this week is pork chops. All can think about the last couple days is pork chops.
 
Food Aversions?
HOT DOGS!
 
Any and all red meats. Which for me, is VERY sad.
 
Am I Showing?
Yes, although no strangers have yet to ask me how far along I am...so I still just look all fat.
 
Labor Signs?
No.
 
Belly Button?
It's still there! And it's still in.
 
Rings?
On.
 
Happy or Moody?
 
Just a lot of crying. Over everything; songs on the radio, being out of pickles I like, not finding any clothes that fit, being super tired... I cry over EVERYTHING right now.
 
Looking Forward To?
Cleaning the bedroom and making room for Noodle in there.
 
 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment