Monday, July 22, 2013

*sigh* Time is FLYING!


Pregnancy depression is a very real thing, people. I've been suffering with it for the last couple of weeks, quite badly. I can finally say I'm coming out the other side, but it's been one hell of a crazy ride. Thank goodness for running motivation and support from my friends and loved ones. My sister and my Mister have had a very active hand in pulling me up by my boot straps and brushing me off this time. Without them, I'm not sure how I'd be faring this week. So thank you both very much.

Now...on with the show!...
 
How Far Along Am I?
 
 
 
 

 
 Baby is the Size Of?
AVOCADO!!
 




Maternity Clothes?
Oh yes. In fact, some of them are actually getting too small and I've had to pack them away already. And some of the ones I was waiting to wear have become increasing comfortable... Uh oh...

Stretch Marks?
No. No. No.

Sleep?
Oh...sleep. Wonderful sleep. When I DO manage to finally fall asleep, I sleep HEAVY. A tank couldn't wake me up. My dreams are still really crazy and I wake up trying to figure out fact from fiction due to the reality of them, but they're fun and not scary...typically. I'm having A LOT of trouble sleeping on my back. I wake up gasping for air. Obviously, Noodle's bubble is already too much for my body to handle on my back, so that's out. And when I lay on my right side (accidently, I assure you) I get a bad pulling sensation, so I panic and roll back onto my left side.
Needless to say, my left shoulder is getting increasingly sore and I'm beginning to hoard pillows like a mad woman. I think I'm up to 6! It's been a real drag trying to get comfortable and yes, for the most part, I'm still on the couch because it's so much easier.

Best Moment of the Week?
I spent the ENTIRE day with my sister yesterday. She taught me how to make jam.

Then we went fishing in her boat and she caught a fish! Woohoo!
It was an incredible day. Thanks, Sissy.

Miss Anything?
Right now I miss Sushi.
I realize that's a controversial topic and there are quite a few studies that support eating sushi while pregnant, but I've found that here in the PacNo, people are JUDGMENTAL. So, I go without it to save myself the grief. And boy, do I miss it this week!

Movement?
Noodle moves all the time now. Even when I'm not laying down or being still. It's pretty incredible. And it's really rather soothing. I'm FINALLY able to relax a little as I feel Noodle squirm around in there.

Food Cravings?
Besides sushi?
Grape juice. Welch's 100% grape juice, to be exact.
Burger dips from the restaurant down the street.
And my sister's Shepard's Pie. Mmm...
Finally meat is not making me sick EVERY time. Just 90%.
And heat. I am starting to get back into spicy foods...

Food Aversions?
Still mostly everything.
Hot dogs are the devil.
Smoked sausage.

Am I Showing?
Yeppers. Although, I still just look fat.



Belly Button?
Still in, thank goodness.
But getting wider...

Ring?
On, thank you.

Happy or Moody?
Moodalicious.
Seriously easy to annoy. You've been warned.

Looking Forward To?
Showing enough that I don't look fat. No one has yet to ask me how far along I am. I'm anxious for THAT day.

Miscellaneous Updates:
I seriously need to find some maternity running pants and shirts.
SERIOUSLY.

And our landlord informed us that an inspector is coming this week. Let's keep our fingers crossed that no one is buying the house yet... Stay tuned!

That is all.
Until next week! 



1 comment:

  1. Order that sushi to-go and enjoy it at home!haha! -christa p.

    ReplyDelete