Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's all wiggly!

I apologize for the back-to-back posts. I'm intending on updating on Mondays, since that's my week point, but because I started this on a Saturday and my last appointment was yesterday, it just seemed better timed to update you today. So...here's an update. Aren't I the logical one?



How Far Along Am I?
Today I am 13w2d. They told us at yesterday's appointment that we would have another ultrasound at the appointment after next. Which freaked me out a little because after I did the math, I realized that 8 weeks from now, I'll be 21 weeks. And that's more than halfway done! In just 2 OB appointments, I'll be halfway done. FREAKY!

Baby Is the Size Of?
 
A peach!

 
A normal fetus averages 2.9-3.1 inches this week.
Approximately .81 ounces
 
Maternity Clothes?
I'm still off and on with this one. I can't wear any of my tops yet and only a few of my maternity bottoms kinda fit. I'm basically living in stretch pants, pajama pants and sundresses.
 
Stretch Marks?
Not yet.
 
Sleep?
I am still struggling with this. Which makes me sad. Last night was the first night I had to put a pillow under my right side and another pillow between my knees in order to get comfortable. I seriously need to go get a body pillow or two.
 
Best Moment of the Week?
Hearing the Noodle's heartbeat yesterday! An easy 155 bpm.
Noodle was all wiggly, though, so every time the doctor had the heartbeat, Noodle would move and she'd lose it then have to search again. It was quite the adventure to try and get a count. The doctor finally got Noodle to sit still long enough, but that baby did NOT want to be found!
 
Miss Anything?
 



 
I still missing running. In my mind, I was going to get back to running right about now. I'm still crossing my fingers that I can feel good enough to run very soon. Although...what am I going to wear?
 

And steak. I seriously miss red meat.


Movement?
Lots and lots of movement! Noodle is still small enough to REALLY wiggle around in there and each day I seem to feel her more and more.

Food Cravings?
Dill pickles!
 
 
Microwave burritos!
 

Lays Classic Chips! Like...A LOT of these!

 


Food Aversions?
Any hot protein. It doesn't matter if it's beef, chicken or fish. I don't want it.
And just about everything else, really. I just don't like food.
And I'm OFF my cold cereal kick. Ugh.

Am I Showing?
Yes, yes and yes. Although, I'm sure people just assume I'm getting fatter and not preggo.

Labor Signs?
No. Thank goodness.

Belly Button?
Still an innie! But it's definitely changing as my middle expands.

Rings On or Off?
On. I'm not taking them off unless I absolutely have to.

Happy or Moody?



I've been pretty happy the last couple of days. I have no idea why...

Looking Forward To:
Tomorrow is Independence Day and that's pretty exciting! We're going to go to the local festival and enjoy the local fireworks show. That should be somewhat fun.
I'm also looking forward to getting my ear unplugged. Any day now this stupid wax compaction is going to come free and I'm going to be able to hear out of BOTH ears again! What a concept!


Miscellaneous Updates:
All in all, it's been good couple days. Although my ear is driving me batty and making my dizziness worse, I've been able to somewhat enjoy the last few days. I'm glad the heat is dying down a bit, because that was just TOO much for Preggo, honestly, but the sunshine can definitely stick around.

My severe nausea is still hanging around, although luckily it's now mostly at night. I find if I keep eating throughout the day, it eases up a bit. The doctor prescribed me yet another medicine for it, but I'm intending on keeping away from it if possible. I'm getting tired of the medicines making things worse or not affecting me at all. I think I need to just toughen up a bit and deal with it. I'm staying hydrated.

It was really fun to experience another baby first with Mister. I'm really enjoying the delight and wonder of it all again...

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment